Sunday, December 16, 2007

Vid of the Week #4

Yah yah yah....I know, I forgot again. But I have a valid excuse this time!!! :D

Friday I took my little sister Christmas shopping, after going to see a movie. (We saw Enchanted, which was hilarious by the way, I highly recommend it. Good family movie.) After about 3 hours of walking around shopping - in heels...yah yah, I know it was dumb - and after getting almost all of my Christmas shopping done, I was way too tired when I got home to even think about posting anything. Oh well, at least I'm only a few days late this time.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....."



This is a beautiful song. "Tonight" Done by Ernie Haase & Signature Sound at the Gaither Homecoming in South Africa a few years ago.

And of course......weekly Mark Lowry dose. :)



(Just don't ask me what he's doing. Still haven't figured it out.)

No comments: