Thursday, April 27, 2017

New Website


So, it's been a while since I utilized this blog on a regular basis.

I have been doing a lot of writing in my private journals, but I just haven't felt comfortable coming back to post a lot of it here. This blog is such an important part of my history, and I don't want to delete it, but I also knew I needed a fresh start.

So, I've started a new blog at www.withinthediscord.com - if you would like to continue to read my writings and follow me there please feel free to do so; a lot of my first posts are going to be reflections on some of the posts I made in the first year I had this blog (especially the more popular ones).

I have turned off the comments on this blog as well, as I'm just not going to be coming back here to engage at all going forward.

Thank you for reading - see you in the netosphere.